What are cookies?
Cookies are basically some small text files that are stored in your browser when you visit our website. Cookies are saved in the memory of the device use are using, computers or mobiles. The data stored in the cookies are sent back to the server every time the browser requests for a page. These text files helps us to identify your device and make your use of our website more secure as it helps us to be informed when you use different devices to log into your user account.
What is a cookies policy?
Types of cookies
There are basically five types of cookies.
• 1st party cookies: These are the cookies that are placed by our website and it helps us to get information about the users who are visiting the website. These information are only used by our website and we do not share these information with anyone.
• 3rd party cookies: Third party cookies belong to the business partners and service provider who are working together with us. They collect the information using the cookie to provide a better service to the users.
• The user Necessary cookies: There are some cookies that are necessary for the functioning website. The website cannot run properly without these cookies.
• Session cookies: These cookies are used to identify and remember you during your visit to our website. These cookies are valid for only one session and are deleted once you close the web browser, and the website will treat you as a first time visitor on your next visit on the website.
• Persistent cookies: We use these cookies to enhance the user experience of our website as these cookies are used to remember the details of the users. Using the persistence cookies, we collect the information regarding the user’s login credentials, first name and last names, email address and other details provided by the user when filling the form to register for the user account. These cookies also help us to remember and analyze the user’s behavior on our website so that we can provide a better experience to the user when he/she visit the website again in future. These cookies do not expire even after the browser is closed or the system is restarted.
Why do we place cookies?
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us provide aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers, understand and improve our service, and know when content has been shown to you.
Note: Because your web browser may request advertisements and beacons directly from third party ad network servers, these networks can view, edit, or set third party cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
We would like to make it clear that we do not share or use any of your personal details for advertising, but we use aggregate data from different websites to display the advertisement on our website. These data from different third party websites help us to show interest based advertisement to our users. You can opt-out of these third party informed advertisement by adjusting the setting of your web browser. However, opting out doesn’t mean that there will be no advertisements; it will only mean that the advertisement might not be as per your interest
How to reject or delete cookies?
By default, every browser is set to collect information by accepting cookies. So, if you want to reject or delete the cookies, you need to actively visit the setting of the browser you are using and disable the cookies. Please keep this in mind that rejecting or deleting the cookies will lead to irrelevant advertisement and some functions of the website might not even work properly.